- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Cécile Gomez, Subramanian Dharumarajan, Jean-Baptiste Féret, Philippe Lagacherie, Laurent Ruiz, Muddu Sekhar:
Use of Sentinel-2 Time-Series Images for Classification and Uncertainty Analysis of Inherent Biophysical Property: Case of Soil Texture Mapping. Remote. Sens. 11(5): 565 (2019)
- Yi Huang, Peng Jia, Dongmei Cai, Bojun Cai:
Perception Evaluation - A new solar image quality metric based on the multi-fractal property of texture features. CoRR abs/1905.09980 (2019)
- Jianli Liu, Edwin Lughofer, Xianyi Zeng, Lei Wang:
Affective Property Computation of Visual Texture. ISKE 2015: 52-57
- An P. N. Vo, Soontorn Oraintara:
A study of relative phase in complex wavelet domain: Property, statistics and applications in texture image retrieval and segmentation. Signal Process. Image Commun. 25(1): 28-46 (2010)
- Wataru Wakita, Katsuhito Akahane, Masaharu Isshiki, Hiromi T. Tanaka:
A Texture-Based Direct-Touch Interaction System for 3D Woven Cultural Property Exhibition. ACCV Workshops (2) 2010: 324-333
- Paul P. Smyth, Christopher J. Taylor, Judith E. Adams:
Texture Analysis using Local Property Maps. BMVC 1995: 1-10
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.