- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Yu Matsuura, Sachiko Kodama:
Cheer Me!: A Video Game System Using Live Streaming Text Messages. ACE 2017: 311-317
- Jiuming Huang, Bin Zhou, Quanyuan Wu, Xiaowei Wang, Yan Jia:
Contextual correlation based thread detection in short text message streams. J. Intell. Inf. Syst. 38(2): 449-464 (2012)
- Le Wang, Yan Jia, Yingwen Chen:
Conversation Extraction in Dynamic Text Message Stream. J. Comput. 3(10): 86-93 (2008)
- Dou Shen, Qiang Yang, Jian-Tao Sun, Zheng Chen:
Thread detection in dynamic text message streams. SIGIR 2006: 35-42
- Tak-Ming Law:
An Encryption Algorithm and Key-stream Generator for Chinese Text Messages by Character Internal Code Structure. IACR Cryptol. ePrint Arch. 2000: 6 (2000)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.