- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Shuheng Wu, Yun Fan:
Music literature indexing: A comparison between users' free-text queries and controlled vocabularies. ASIST 2017: 831-832
- James G. Mork, Antonio Jimeno-Yepes, Alan R. Aronson:
The NLM Medical Text Indexer System for Indexing Biomedical Literature. BioASQ@CLEF 2013
- Ivan Eggel, Henning Müller:
Indexing the medical open access literature for textual and content-based visual retrieval. MedInfo 2010: 1277-1281
- Alan R. Aronson, Olivier Bodenreider, Dina Demner-Fushman, Kin Wah Fung, Vivian K. Lee, James G. Mork, Aurélie Névéol, Lee B. Peters, Willie J. Rogers:
From indexing the biomedical literature to coding clinical text: experience with MTI and machine learning approaches. BioNLP@ACL 2007: 105-112
- Suresh B. Singh, Richard D. Hull, Eugene M. Fluder:
Text Influenced Molecular Indexing (TIMI): A Literature Database Mining Approach that Handles Text and Chemistry. J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci. 43(3): 743-752 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.