- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Sabah Abdullah Al-Somali:
Understanding Behavioural Intentions to Use Green ICT at Tertiary Level Education Institutions: Influencing Factors and Extending the Theory of Reasoned Action. Int. J. Green Comput. 9(2): 27-45 (2018)
- Reinhard Jung, Christiane Lehrer:
Guidelines for Education in Business and Information Systems Engineering at Tertiary Institutions. Bus. Inf. Syst. Eng. 59(3): 189-203 (2017)
- Eduardo Correia, Ricky Watson, Adriana Quintana, Madhu Perera:
A Virtual Laboratory Environment for Tertiary Educational Institutions. Int. J. Bus. Data Commun. Netw. 8(2): 18-40 (2012)
- Cuichun Wang, Guofa Chen, Yifan Wang:
On Internal Marketing in Education Service Management of Tertiary Institutions. LISS (1) 2011: 196-199
- Irwin Brown, Ignitia Motjolopane:
Strategic business-IT alignment, and factors of influence : a case study in a public tertiary education institution. South Afr. Comput. J. 35: 20-28 (2005)
- David G. Glance, Jeremy Kerr, Alex Reid:
Factors affecting the use of open source software in tertiary education institutions. First Monday 9(2) (2004)
- Karin de Jager, Mary Nassimbeni:
Institutionalizing Information Literacy in Tertiary Education: Lessons Learned from South African Programs. Libr. Trends 51(2) (2002)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.