- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Ashwag R. Alruwaili, Kerstin Pannek, Robert D. Henderson, Marcus Gray, Nyoman D. Kurniawan, Pamela A. McCombe:
Tract integrity in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: 6-month evaluation using MR diffusion tensor imaging. BMC Medical Imaging 19(1): 19:1-19:10 (2019)
- Marta Ferrer-García, Joana Pla-Sanjuanelo, Antonios Dakanalis, Ferran Vilalta-Abella, Giuseppe Riva, Fernando Fernández-Aranda, Laura Forcano, Nadine Riesco, Isabel Sánchez, Massimo Clerici, Joan Ribas-Sabaté, Alexis Andreu-Gracia, Neli Escandón-Nagel, Osane Gomez-Tricio, Virginia Tena, José Gutiérrez-Maldonado:
A Randomized Trial of Virtual Reality-Based Cue Exposure Second-Level Therapy and Cognitive Behavior Second-Level Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa and Binge-Eating Disorder: Outcome at Six-Month Followup. Cyberpsy., Behavior, and Soc. Networking 22(1): 60-68 (2019)
- Mansoureh Aghabeig, Bibianna Balaj, Joanna Dreszer, Monika Lewandowska, Rafal Milner, Natalia Pawlaczyk, Tomasz Piotrowski, Magdalena Szmytke, Wlodzislaw Duch:
Perception of non-native phoneme contrasts in 8-13 months infants: tensor-based analysis of EEG signals. EUSIPCO 2019: 1-5
- Shari Liu, Tomer Ullman, Josh Tenenbaum, Elizabeth S. Spelke:
What's worth the effort: Ten-month-old infants infer the value of goals from the costs of actions. CogSci 2017
- Pavel Braslavski, Vivien Petras, Valery Likhosherstov, Maria Gäde:
Ten Months of Digital Reading: An Exploratory Log Study. TPDL 2016: 392-397
- Mathieu Lavallée, Pierre N. Robillard:
Planning for the Unknown: Lessons Learned from Ten Months of Non-participant Exploratory Observations in the Industry. CESI@ICSE 2015: 12-18
- Hiu-Mei Chow, Stephanie Jui-Chi Chen, Geroldene H. T. Tsui, Ping-Hui Chiu, Chia-huei Tseng:
Ten-month-old Infants Prefer Comforters, not Helpers. CogSci 2012
- David H. Armitage:
Entire Functions That Tend to Zero on Every Line. The American Mathematical Monthly 114(3): 251-256 (2007)
- David H. Bailey, Jonathan M. Borwein, Vishaal Kapoor, Eric W. Weisstein:
Ten Problems in Experimental Mathematics. The American Mathematical Monthly 113(6): 481-509 (2006)
- David S. Moore, George W. Cobb:
Statistics and Mathematics: Tension and Cooperation. The American Mathematical Monthly 107(7): 615-630 (2000)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.