- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Linzhi Li, Hao Wu, Yonghua Song, Dunwen Song, Yi Liu:
Quantify the Impact of Line Capacity Temporary Expansion on Blackout Risk by the State-Failure-Network Method. IEEE Access 7: 183049-183060 (2019)
- Octavio Loyola-González, Miguel Angel Medina-Pérez, Dayton Hernández-Tamayo, Raúl Monroy, Jesús Ariel Carrasco-Ochoa, Milton García-Borroto:
A Pattern-Based Approach for Detecting Pneumatic Failures on Temporary Immersion Bioreactors. Sensors 19(2): 414 (2019)
- J. Kokila, N. Ramasubramanian, Ravindra Thamma:
Dynamic Estimation of Temporary Failure in SoC FPGAs for Heterogeneous Applications. J. Univers. Comput. Sci. 24(12): 1776-1799 (2018)
- Octavio Loyola-González, José Francisco Martínez Trinidad, Jesús Ariel Carrasco-Ochoa, Dayton Hernández-Tamayo, Milton García-Borroto:
Detecting Pneumatic Failures on Temporary Immersion Bioreactors. MCPR 2016: 293-302
- Michael G. Dimopoulos, Yi Gang, Mounir Benabdenbi, Lorena Anghel, Nacer-Eddine Zergainoh, Michael Nicolaidis:
Fault-tolerant adaptive routing under permanent and temporary failures for many-core systems-on-chip. IOLTS 2013: 7-12
- Santosh Biswas:
Diagnosability of discrete event systems for temporary failures. Comput. Electr. Eng. 38(6): 1534-1549 (2012)
- B. Siva Kumar Reddy, M. Sakthi Ganesh, P. Venkata Krishna:
Temporary Parallel Route Recovery for Frequent Link Failure in VANET. ACITY (1) 2012: 369-374
- Xi-Ming Sun, Guo-Ping Liu, Wei Wang, David Rees:
L2 -Gain of Systems With Input Delays and Controller Temporary Failure: Zero-Order Hold Model. IEEE Trans. Control. Syst. Technol. 19(3): 699-706 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.