- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Francisco Ferrera-Cobos, Jose M. Vindel, Rita X. Valenzuela, José A. González:
Analysis of Spatial and Temporal Variability of the PAR/GHI Ratio and PAR Modeling Based on Two Satellite Estimates. Remote. Sens. 12(8): 1262 (2020)
- Ashish R. Hota, Kavish Gupta:
A Generalized SIS Epidemic Model on Temporal Networks with Asymptomatic Carriers and Comments on Decay Ratio. CoRR abs/2008.00826 (2020)
- Juan Fang, Zaile Mu, Zhonghua Xu, Le Xie, Guo-Yuan Yang, Qiuju Zhang:
Models for temporal-spatial parameters in walking with cadence ratio as the independent variable. Medical Biol. Eng. Comput. 57(4): 877-886 (2019)
- Mahdi Ilbeygi, Mohammad Reza Kangavari, S. Alireza Golmohammadi:
Equipping the ACT-R cognitive architecture with a temporal ratio model of memory and using it in a new intelligent adaptive interface. User Model. User Adapt. Interact. 29(5): 943-976 (2019)
- Qi An, Weihua Jiang:
Turing-Hopf Bifurcation and Spatio-Temporal Patterns of a Ratio-Dependent Holling-Tanner Model with Diffusion. Int. J. Bifurc. Chaos 28(9): 1850108:1-1850108:22 (2018)
- Maher Milad Aburas, Yuek Ming Ho, Mohammad Firuz Ramli, Zulfa Hanan Ash'aari:
Improving the capability of an integrated CA-Markov model to simulate spatio-temporal urban growth trends using an Analytical Hierarchy Process and Frequency Ratio. Int. J. Appl. Earth Obs. Geoinformation 59: 65-78 (2017)
- Alexandre Bouvet, Thuy Le Toan, Nicolas Floury, Trevor Macklin:
An End-to-End Error Model for Classification Methods Based on Temporal Change or Polarization Ratio of SAR Intensities. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 48(9): 3521-3538 (2010)
- Yosuke Ito, Masafumi Hosokawa:
Damage estimation model using temporal coherence ratio. IGARSS 2002: 2859-2861
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.