- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Laith Awda Kadhim, Salih Mohammed, Osamah Saad:
A Proposed Improvement Equalizer for Telephone and Mobile Circuit Channels. CoRR abs/1403.0300 (2014)
- Miguel A. Garcia-Martin, Simo Veikkolainen:
Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension for Setting Audio and Video Media Streams over Circuit-Switched Bearers in the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). RFC 7195: 1-39 (2014)
- Marco Zamprogno, Alberto Minuti, Francesca Girardi, Pierangelo Confalonieri, Germano Nicollini:
A 10-b 100-kS/s 1-mW General-Purpose ADC for Cellular Telephones. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. II Express Briefs 59-II(3): 138-142 (2012)
- Kambiz Hayat-Dawoodi, Oluf Alminde, Vinko Kunc, Manfred Pauritsch:
A universal telephone audio circuit with loudhearing and handsfree operation in CMOS technology. ED&TC 1995: 113-118
- Teunis J. Ott, K. R. Krishnan:
Separable routing: A scheme for state-dependent routing of circuit switched telephone traffic. Ann. Oper. Res. 35(1): 43-68 (1992)
- Paul H. Wittke, Sidney R. Penstone, Robert J. Keightley:
Measurements of Echo Parameters Pertinent to High-Speed Full-Duplex Data Transmission on Telephone Circuits. IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun. 2(5): 703-710 (1984)
- Paul H. Wittke, Sidney R. Penstone, Robert J. Keightley, J. Yau:
Measurements on Telephone Circuits of Parameters Pertinent to High-Speed Full-Duplex Voiceband Data Transmission. ICC (1) 1984: 365-368
- Ryoichi Matsuda:
Development of a Small-Size Telephone Set Using Integrated Circuits. IEEE Trans. Commun. 20(4): 830-834 (1972)
- Jay Manton Berger, Benoit Mandelbrot:
A New Model for Error Clustering in Telephone Circuits. IBM J. Res. Dev. 7(3): 224-236 (1963)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.