- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Luca Cominardi, Sergio Gonzalez-Diaz, Antonio de la Oliva, Carlos J. Bernardos:
Adaptive Telemetry for Software-Defined Mobile Networks. J. Netw. Syst. Manag. 28(3): 660-692 (2020)
- Hongqiang Fang, Wei Lu, Lipei Liang, Bingxin Kong, Zuqing Zhu:
Building Network Nervous System with Multilayer Telemetry to Realize AI-Assisted Reflexes in Software-Defined IP-Over-EONs for Application-Aware Service Provisioning. OFC 2019: 1-3
- An Ju, Armando Fox:
TEAMSCOPE: measuring software engineering processes with teamwork telemetry. ITiCSE 2018: 123-128
- Hassan Habibi Gharakheili, Minzhao Lyu, Yu Wang, Himal Kumar, Vijay Sivaraman:
iTeleScope: Intelligent Video Telemetry and Classification in Real-Time using Software Defined Networking. CoRR abs/1804.09914 (2018)
- Maria Kechagia, Dimitris Mitropoulos, Diomidis Spinellis:
Charting the API minefield using software telemetry data. Empir. Softw. Eng. 20(6): 1785-1830 (2015)
- Zhao Qi, Ma Li:
The Design and Implementation of the Front-End Software for the Telemetry and Telecontrol System of Satellite. GreenCom/iThings/CPScom 2013: 1885-1890
- Valentin Ganchenko, Alexander Doudkin, Alexander Inyutin, Yauheni Marushko, Leonid P. Podenok, Rauf Sadykhov:
Neural network software diagnosis system of telemetry data. IDAACS 2013: 376-380
- Fabián Rolando Jiménez López, Andrés Jiménez López:
Temperature telemetry system for agricultural crops using free software. EATIS 2012: 367-370
- Philip M. Johnson, Hongbing Kou, Michael Paulding, Qin Zhang, Aaron Kagawa, Takuya Yamashita:
Improving Software Development Management through Software Project Telemetry. IEEE Softw. 22(4): 76-85 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.