- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Sergei Nirenburg:
Cognitive Systems: Toward Human-Level Functionality. AI Mag. 38(4): 5-12 (2017)
- Filipe Santos, Ana de Almeida, Constantino Martins, Paulo B. de Moura Oliveira, Ramiro Gonçalves:
Hybrid Tourism Recommendation System Based on Functionality/Accessibility Levels. PAAMS (Special Sessions) 2017: 221-228
- Filipe Santos, Ana de Almeida, Constantino Martins, Paulo Oliveira, Ramiro Gonçalves:
Tourism Recommendation System based in user's profile and functionality levels. C3S2E 2016: 93-97
- Michael Eberl, Michael Glaß, Jürgen Teich, Ulrich Abelein:
Considering diagnosis functionality during automatic system-level design of automotive networks. DAC 2012: 205-213
- Samar Abdi, Daniel Gajski:
A formalism for functionality preserving system level transformations. ASP-DAC 2005: 139-144
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.