- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Athanasios C. Rakitzis, Subhabrata Chakraborti, Sandile Charles Shongwe, Marien Alet Graham, Michael Boon Chong Khoo:
An overview of synthetic-type control charts: Techniques and methodology. Qual. Reliab. Eng. Int. 35(7): 2081-2096 (2019)
- Sara Saeedi, Steve H. L. Liang, David Graham, Michael F. Lokuta, Mir Abolfazl Mostafavi:
Overview of the OGC CDB Standard for 3D Synthetic Environment Modeling and Simulation. ISPRS Int. J. Geo Inf. 6(10): 306 (2017)
- Hiroshi Yokoyama:
Tailored Nanomaterials Systems Based on Artificial Design and Fabrication: An Overview of the Synthetic Nanofunction Materials Project. ICMENS 2004: 286
- Simone G. O. Fiori:
Overview of independent component analysis technique with an application to synthetic aperture radar (SAR) imagery processing. Neural Networks 16(3-4): 453-467 (2003)
- Ellen R. Stofan, Diane L. Evans, Christiane Schmullius, Benjamin Holt, Jeffrey J. Plaut, Jakob J. van Zyl, Stephen D. Wall, JoBea Way:
Overview of results of Spaceborne Imaging Radar-C, X-Band Synthetic Aperture Radar (SIR-C/X-SAR). IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 33(4): 817-828 (1995)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.