- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Weiwei Jiang, Davide Bertozzi, Gabriele Miorandi, Steven M. Nowick, Wayne P. Burleson, Greg Sadowski:
An asynchronous NoC router in a 14nm FinFET library: Comparison to an industrial synchronous counterpart. DATE 2017: 732-733
- Rui A. L. de Cristo, Ricardo P. Jasinski, Volnei A. Pedroni:
Analysis and Preliminary Measurements of Radiated Emissions in an Asynchronous Circuit versus its Synchronous Counterpart. ReConFig 2010: 127-131
- José Manuel Colmenar, Oscar Garnica, Juan Lanchares, José Ignacio Hidalgo, Guadalupe Miñana, Sonia López:
Comparing the Performance of a 64-bit Fully-Asynchronous Superscalar Processor versus its Synchronous Counterpart. DSD 2006: 423-432
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.