- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Fatima El-Hamad, Michal Javorka, Barbora Czippelova, Jana Krohova, Zuzana Turianikova, Alberto Porta, Mathias Baumert:
Repolarization variability independent of heart rate during sympathetic activation elicited by head-up tilt. Medical Biol. Eng. Comput. 57(8): 1753-1762 (2019)
- Alexander Woyczyk, Stefan Rasche, Sebastian Zaunseder:
Impact of Sympathetic Activation in Imaging Photoplethysmography. ICCV Workshops 2019: 1697-1705
- Menglin Guo, Xiaoli Guo, Meiyun Wang, Xu Wang, Ting Xue, Zhuo Wang, Han Li, Tianjiao Xu, Bin He, Donghong Cui, Shanbao Tong:
Activation of Sympathetic Nervous System as a Biomarker for Deep Meditation. NER 2019: 546-549
- Ferdinand Pittino, Sandra Mai, Anke Huckauf, Olga Pollatos:
Effects of Hunger on Sympathetic Activation and Attentional Processes for Physiological Computing. PhyCS 2016: 152-160
- Christian Maihöfner, Frank Seifert, Roberto DeCol:
Activation of central sympathetic networks during innocuous and noxious somatosensory stimulation. NeuroImage 55(1): 216-224 (2011)
- Marcel Fechir, Matthias Gamer, I. Blasius, Thomas Bauermann, M. Breimhorst, P. Schlindwein, Tanja Schlereth, F. Birklein:
Functional imaging of sympathetic activation during mental stress. NeuroImage 50(2): 847-854 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings