- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Caroline Brendle, Laura Schütz, Javier Esteban, Sandro M. Krieg, Ulrich Eck, Nassir Navab:
Can a Hand-Held Navigation Device Reduce Cognitive Load? A User-Centered Approach Evaluated by 18 Surgeons. MICCAI (3) 2020: 399-408
- Enea Parimbelli, Szymon Wilk, Dympna O'Sullivan, Stephen P. Kingwell, Wojtek Michalowski, Martin Michalowski:
How Do Spinal Surgeons Perceive The Impact of Factors Used in Post-Surgical Complication Risk Scores? AMIA 2019
- Masahiro Nonaka, Yuya Chikayama, Masatoshi Kayaki, Masanao Koeda, Katsunori Tachibana, Hiroshi Noborio:
A Useful Robotic-Mechanical System for Measuring a Surgical Area Without Obstructing Surgical Operations by Some Surgeon. HCI (2) 2018: 43-52
- Ilana Nisky, Yuhang Che, Zhan Fan Quek, Matthew Weber, Michael H. Hsieh, Allison M. Okamura:
Teleoperated versus open needle driving: Kinematic analysis of experienced surgeons and novice users. ICRA 2015: 5371-5377
- Jonathan P. Turner, Heron E. Rodriguez, Debra A. DaRosa, Mark S. Daskin, Amanda Hayman, Sanjay Mehrotra:
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine Uses Operations Research Tools to Improve Surgeon Training. Interfaces 43(4): 341-351 (2013)
- Liya Ni, David W. L. Wang, Adam Dubrowski, Heather Carnahan:
A User-friendly Interface for Surgeons to Create Haptic Effects in Medical Simulation. MMVR 2007: 349-351
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.