default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Simone Wurster, Michael Klafft, Frank Fiedrich, Andreas Bohn:
Assessing the Impact of Crowd Tasking Apps on Resuscitation Success: The Case of Sudden Cardiac Arrests in Germany. Int. J. Inf. Syst. Crisis Response Manag. 8(2): 1-16 (2016)
- Tom Djajadiningrat, Patray Lui, Pei-Yin Chao, Christian Richard:
Virtual Trainer: A Low Cost AR Simulation of a Sudden Cardiac Arrest Emergency. Conference on Designing Interactive Systems 2016: 607-618
- Simone Wurster, Frank Fiedrich, Michael Klafft, Andreas Bohn:
Sudden Cardiac Arrest and the Role of Crowd Tasking Apps for Risk Mitigation. ISCRAM 2016
- Nadine Levick:
iRescU - Data for Social Good Saving Lives Bridging the Gaps in Sudden Cardiac Arrest Survival. CoRR abs/1609.08765 (2016)
- Sami Torbey, Selim G. Akl, Damian P. Redfearn:
Time-Scale Analysis of Signals Without Basis Functions: Application to Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prediction. Int. J. Unconv. Comput. 11(5-6): 375-394 (2015)
- Keisuke Kasahara, Masahito Shiobara, Saya Nakamura, Koichiro Yamashiro, Kazuo Yana, Takuya Ono:
Sudden cardiac arrest risk stratification based on 24-hour Holter ECG statistics. EMBC 2015: 5817-5820
- V. Vijjaya, Kalitkar Kishan Rao, P. Sahrudai:
Identification of Sudden Cardiac Arrest Using the Pan-Tompkins Algorithm. UKSim 2012: 97-100
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.