- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Hsiang-Jen Chien, Reinhard Klette:
Substantial improvement of stereo visual odometry by multi-path feature tracking. IVCNZ 2017: 1-6
- Nadine Schneider, Sally A. Hindle, Gudrun Lange, Robert Klein, Jürgen Albrecht, Hans Briem, Kristin Beyer, Holger Claußen, Marcus Gastreich, Christian Lemmen, Matthias Rarey:
Substantial improvements in large-scale redocking and screening using the novel HYDE scoring function. J. Comput. Aided Mol. Des. 26(6): 701-723 (2012)
- Leland Wilkinson, Anushka Anand, Dang Tuan Nhon:
Substantial improvements in the set-covering projection classifier CHIRP (composite hypercubes on iterated random projections). ACM Trans. Knowl. Discov. Data 6(4): 19:1-19:18 (2012)
- Cristinel Mortici:
A substantial improvement of the Stirling formula. Appl. Math. Lett. 24(8): 1351-1354 (2011)
- Xinyuan Wu, Jianlin Xia:
Some substantial modifications and improvements for derivative-free iterative methods and derivative-free transformation for multiple zeros. Appl. Math. Comput. 181(2): 1585-1599 (2006)
- Vijay Pillai, James Peternel, Harley Heinrich, Rene Martinez, K. V. S. Rao:
Using Volatile State Storage for Substantial Improvement in RFID Throughput. AutoID 2005: 101-105
- Brona Brejová, Daniel G. Brown, Tomás Vinar:
Vector Seeds: An Extension to Spaced Seeds Allows Substantial Improvements in Sensitivity and Specifity. WABI 2003: 39-54
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.