- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Xiaomin Luo, Lei Wang, Lei Yang:
Influence of Induced Altitude Acclimatization on Development of Acute Mountain Sickness Associated with a Subsequent Rapid Ascent to High Altitude. BIBE 2016: 289-292
- John B. Meisel, John C. Navin, Timothy S. Sullivan:
Broadband Developments in the United States Subsequent to the Federal Communications Commission's 2010 National Broadband Plan. Int. J. Wirel. Networks Broadband Technol. 3(1): 60-80 (2014)
- Dennis R. Morgan:
History, Applications, and Subsequent Development of the FXLMS Algorithm [DSP History]. IEEE Signal Process. Mag. 30(3): 172-176 (2013)
- Caroline C. O'Brien, Charles H. Finch, Penny Martens, Tracie J. Barber, Anne Simmons:
Development of an in vitro method for modeling drug release and subsequent tissue drug uptake and deposition in a pulsatile flow network. EMBC 2011: 3262-3265
- Vladimir A. Yakubovich:
Popov's Method and its Subsequent Development. Eur. J. Control 8(3): 200-208 (2002)
- M. D. Barratt, J. J. Langowski:
Validation and Subsequent Development of the Derek Skin Sensitization Rulebase by Analysis of the BgVV List of Contact Allergens. J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci. 39(2): 294-298 (1999)
- Stuart Weibel, Juha Hakala:
DC-5: The Helsinki Metadata Workshop; A Report on the Workshop and Subsequent Developments. D-Lib Mag. 4(2) (1998)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings