- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Seoyeon Park, Wenting Weng:
The Relationship Between ICT-Related Factors and Student Academic Achievement and the Moderating Effect of Country Economic Indexes Across 39 Countries: Using Multilevel Structural Equation Modelling. J. Educ. Technol. Soc. 23(3): 1-18 (2020)
- Omorogbe Joseph Asemota:
Kalman Filter and Structural Change Revisited: An Application to Foreign Trade-Economic Growth Nexus. Structural Changes and their Econometric Modeling 2019: 49-62
- Chaiwat Klinlampu, Chukiat Chaiboonsri, Anuphak Saosaovaphak, Jirakom Sirisrisakulchai:
An Analysis of the Impact of the Digital Economy on Change in Thailand's Economic Trends Using Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium (DSGE). Structural Changes and their Econometric Modeling 2019: 423-438
- Hung T. Nguyen, Songsak Sriboonchitta, Nguyen Ngoc Thach:
On Quantum Probability Calculus for Modeling Economic Decisions. Structural Changes and their Econometric Modeling 2019: 18-34
- Wilawan Srichaikul, Woraphon Yamaka, Songsak Sriboonchitta:
The Impacts of Macroeconomic Variables on Economic Growth: Evidence from China, Japan, and South Korea. Structural Changes and their Econometric Modeling 2019: 552-562
- Nguyen Ngoc Thach, Le Hoang Anh, Ha Thi Nhu Phuong:
Frequency Domain Causality Analysis of Stock Market and Economic Activites in Vietnam. Structural Changes and their Econometric Modeling 2019: 620-638
- Edgar Daniel Rodriguez Velasquez, Carlos M. Chang Albitres, Thach Ngoc Nguyen, Olga Kosheleva, Vladik Kreinovich:
How to Take Expert Uncertainty into Account: Economic Approach Illustrated by Pavement Engineering Applications. Structural Changes and their Econometric Modeling 2019: 182-190
- Chong Li, Sifeng Liu, Zhigeng Fang, Ye Chen:
Emergence of structural properties in economic networks: A multi-local-world evolving model. Simul. Model. Pract. Theory 21(1): 91-102 (2012)
- Jiangyan Liu, Mengzhou Zhu:
Analysis of the Factors Influence on Urban Economic Development Based on Interpretative Structural Model. CSISE (3) 2011: 347-351
- Lucio Picci:
The quantitative evaluation of the economic impact of e-government: A structural modelling approach. Inf. Econ. Policy 18(1): 107-123 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.