- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Roland Falkensteiner, Richard Seeber, Markus Reichhartinger, Martin Horn:
Distance Measures for Strong Observability and Strong Detectability of Systems With Direct Feedthrough. IEEE Control. Syst. Lett. 5(2): 565-570 (2021)
- Héctor Ríos, Jorge Dávila, Andrew R. Teel:
Linear Hybrid Systems With Periodic Jumps: A Notion of Strong Observability and Strong Detectability. IEEE Trans. Autom. Control. 65(6): 2640-2646 (2020)
- Kuize Zhang, Alessandro Giua:
K-delayed strong detectability of discrete-event systems. CDC 2019: 7647-7652
- Jirí Balun, Tomás Masopust:
On Verification of Strong Periodic D-Detectability for Discrete Event Systems. CoRR abs/1912.07312 (2019)
- Ruicheng Ma, Jun Fu, Tianyou Chai:
Dwell-Time-Based Observer Design for Unknown Input Switched Linear Systems Without Requiring Strong Detectability of Subsystems. IEEE Trans. Autom. Control. 62(8): 4215-4221 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.