- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Meiying Qiao, Shuhao Yan, Xiaxia Tang, Chengkuan Xu:
Deep Convolutional and LSTM Recurrent Neural Networks for Rolling Bearing Fault Diagnosis Under Strong Noises and Variable Loads. IEEE Access 8: 66257-66269 (2020)
- Dandan Peng, Huan Wang, Zhiliang Liu, Wei Zhang, Ming Jian Zuo, Jian Chen:
Multibranch and Multiscale CNN for Fault Diagnosis of Wheelset Bearings Under Strong Noise and Variable Load Condition. IEEE Trans. Ind. Informatics 16(7): 4949-4960 (2020)
- Zhiyu Zhu, Gaoliang Peng, Yuanhang Chen, Huijun Gao:
A convolutional neural network based on a capsule network with strong generalization for bearing fault diagnosis. Neurocomputing 323: 62-75 (2019)
- Darong Huang, Lanyan Ke, Bo Mi, Ling Zhao, Guoxi Sun:
A New Incipient Fault Diagnosis Method Combining Improved RLS and LMD Algorithm for Rolling Bearings With Strong Background Noise. IEEE Access 6: 26001-26010 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.