- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Youcef Djenouri, Asma Belhadi, Philippe Fournier-Viger, Jerry Chun-Wei Lin:
Discovering Strong Meta Association Rules Using Bees Swarm Optimization. PAKDD (Workshops) 2018: 195-206
- Lihua Zhang, Miao Wang, Zhengjun Zhai, Guoqing Wang:
Mining Closed Strong Association Rules by Rule-growth in Resource Effectiveness Matrix. JSW 9(9): 2417-2426 (2014)
- Lihua Zhang, Zhengjun Zhai, Miao Wang, Guoqing Wang:
CSRule: Efficient mining of closed strong association rules in the resource effectiveness matrix. BMEI 2013: 666-671
- Rui Jin, Chun-miao Xue, Li-Li Wu, Bing Zhang, Qian Lin, Sen-mao Liu:
Many-to-one mapping: The principle of Chinese medicinal property theory learned from strong association rules. ICNC 2013: 951-956
- Jennifer Lavergne, Ryan G. Benton, Vijay V. Raghavan, Alaaeldin M. Hafez:
DynTARM: An In-Memory Data Structure for Targeted Strong and Rare Association Rule Mining over Time-Varying Domains. Web Intelligence 2013: 298-306
- Sikha Bagui, Jiri Just, Subhash C. Bagui, Rohan Hemasinha:
Using a cosine-type measure to derive strong association mining rules. IJKEDM 1(1): 69-83 (2010)
- Animesh Tripathy, Subhalaxmi Das, Prashanta Kumar Patra:
A Framework for Mining Strong Positive and Negative Association Rules of Frequent Objects in Spatial Database System Using Interesting Measure. CNSA 2010: 583-592
- Gábor Czédli:
A Fixed Point Theorem for Stronger Association Rules and Its Computational Aspects. Acta Cybern. 19(1): 149-158 (2009)
- Sikha Bagui, Jiri Just, Subhash C. Bagui:
Deriving strong association mining rules using a dependency criterion, the lift measure. IJDATS 1(3): 297-312 (2009)
- Daniel Sánchez, José-María Serrano, Ignacio J. Blanco, Maria J. Martín-Bautista, María Amparo Vila Miranda:
Using association rules to mine for strong approximate dependencies. Data Min. Knowl. Discov. 16(3): 313-348 (2008)
- Tong-Yan Li, Xing-Ming Li:
New Criterion for Mining Strong Association Rules in Unbalanced Events. IIH-MSP 2008: 362-365
- Mehmed M. Kantardzic, Antonio Badia:
Efficient Implementation of Strong Negative Association Rules. ICMLA 2003: 152-158
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.