- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Mehdi Bagherzadeh, Robert Dyer, Rex D. Fernando, José Sánchez, Hridesh Rajan:
Modular Reasoning in the Presence of Event Subtyping. LNCS Trans. Modul. Compos. 1: 167-223 (2016)
- Cynthia Disenfeld, Shmuel Katz:
Developing and Verifying Response Specifications in Hierarchical Event-Based Systems. LNCS Trans. Modul. Compos. 1: 41-79 (2016)
- João Bosco Ferreira Filho, Mathieu Acher, Olivier Barais:
Software Unbundling: Challenges and Perspectives. LNCS Trans. Modul. Compos. 1: 224-237 (2016)
- Tetsuo Kamina, Tomoyuki Aotani, Hidehiko Masuhara:
Generalized Layer Activation Mechanism for Context-Oriented Programming. LNCS Trans. Modul. Compos. 1: 123-166 (2016)
- Tetsuo Kamina, Tomoyuki Aotani, Hidehiko Masuhara, Tetsuo Tamai:
Context-Oriented Software Development with Generalized Layer Activation Mechanism. LNCS Trans. Modul. Compos. 1: 3-40 (2016)
- Somayeh Malakuti:
Programming with Emergent Gummy Modules. LNCS Trans. Modul. Compos. 1: 80-119 (2016)
- Wojciech Mostowski, Mattias Ulbrich:
Dynamic Dispatch for Method Contracts Through Abstract Predicates. LNCS Trans. Modul. Compos. 1: 238-267 (2016)
- Shigeru Chiba, Mario Südholt, Patrick Eugster, Lukasz Ziarek, Gary T. Leavens:
Transactions on Modularity and Composition I. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9800, 2016, ISBN 978-3-319-46968-3 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.