- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Olivera Marjanovic:
Empowering Business Users to Explore Visual Data Through Boundary Objects and Storytelling. HICSS 2016: 5032-5041
- Zainab Ali Khalaf, Tan Tien Ping:
Novel Noun Pronunciation Unification Approach to Improve Story Boundary Identification in the Transcription of Malay News Broadcasts. IJCSA 11(1): 37-55 (2014)
- Bailan Feng, Zhineng Chen, Rong Zheng, Bo Xu:
Style learning based story boundary detection for Chinese broadcast news videos. ICIMCS 2013: 42-45
- Hansung Lee, Jaehak Yu, Younghee Im, Joon-Min Gil, Daihee Park:
A unified scheme of shot boundary detection and anchor shot detection in news video story parsing. Multimedia Tools Appl. 51(3): 1127-1145 (2011)
- Mimi Lu, Lei Xie, Zhong-Hua Fu, Dongmei Jiang, Yanning Zhang:
Multi-modal feature integration for story boundary detection in broadcast news. ISCSLP 2010: 420-425
- Andrew Rosenberg, Mehrbod Sharifi, Julia Hirschberg:
Varying input segmentation for story boundary detection in English, Arabic and Mandarin broadcast news. INTERSPEECH 2007: 2589-2592
- Lekha Chaisorn, Tat-Seng Chua:
Story Boundary Detection in News Video using Global Rule Induction Technique. ICME 2006: 2101-2104
- Joaquim Arlandis, Paul Over, Wessel Kraaij:
Boundary Error Analysis and Categorization in the TRECVID News Story Segmentation Task. CIVR 2005: 103-112
- Tat-Seng Chua, Shih-Fu Chang, Lekha Chaisorn, Winston H. Hsu:
Story boundary detection in large broadcast news video archives: techniques, experience and trends. ACM Multimedia 2004: 656-659
- Edward C. Behnke:
3B21D BIST/Boundary-Scan System Diagnostic Test Story. ITC 1994: 120-126
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.