- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Sabrina Schulte, Chien-Nan (Shannon) Chen, Klara Nahrstedt:
Stevens' Power Law in 3D Tele-immersion: Towards Subjective Modeling of Multimodal Cyber Interaction. ACM Multimedia 2014: 1133-1136
- Gordon N. Stevenson, Sally L. Collins, Lawrence Impey, J. Alison Noble:
Surface parameterisation of the utero/placental interface using 3D power doppler ultrasound. ISBI 2011: 891-894
- Denis Burnham, Arman Abrahamyan, Lawrence Cavedon, Chris Davis, Andrew Hodgins, Jeesun Kim, Christian Kroos, Takaaki Kuratate, Trent W. Lewis, Martin H. Luerssen, Garth Paine, David M. W. Powers, Marcia Riley, Stelarc, Kate Stevens:
From talking to thinking heads: report 2008. AVSP 2008: 127-130
- Matthew L. Bolton:
Modeling human perception Could Stevens' Power Law be an emergent feature? SMC 2008: 1073-1078
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.