- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Dirk Reiser, J. Romazanov, Christian Linsmeier:
On the possibility of track length based Monte-Carlo algorithms for stationary drift-diffusion systems with sources and sinks. J. Comput. Phys. 377: 219-231 (2019)
- Keita Matsuo, Donald Elmazi, Yi Liu, Shinji Sakamoto, Leonard Barolli:
A multi-modal simulation system for wireless sensor networks: a comparison study considering stationary and mobile sink and event. J. Ambient Intell. Humaniz. Comput. 6(4): 519-529 (2015)
- Florian Verhein, Sanjay Chawla:
Mining Spatio-temporal Association Rules, Sources, Sinks, Stationary Regions and Thoroughfares in Object Mobility Databases. DASFAA 2006: 187-201
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.