- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Peter Mørck, Tue Odd Langhoff, Mads Christophersen, Anne Kirstine Møller, Pernille Bjørn:
Variations in Oncology Consultations: How Dictation Allows Variations to be Documented in Standardized Ways. Comput. Support. Cooperative Work. 27(3-6): 539-568 (2018)
- Joshua von Scheel, Mark von Rosing, Marianne Fonseca, Ulrik Foldager:
The Need for a Standardized and Common Way of Process Training. The Complete Business Process Handbook, Vol. I 2015: 673-676
- Eva Gattnar, Okan Ekinci, Vesselin Detschew:
A Novel Way of Standardized and Automized Retrieval of Timing Information along Clinical Pathways. MIE 2011: 507-511
- Ahmad Samer Wazan, Romain Laborde, David W. Chadwick, François Barrère, Abdelmalek Benzekri:
Which Web Browsers Process SSL Certificates in a Standardized Way? SEC 2009: 432-442
- Erik Duval, Wayne Hodgins:
Standardized Uniqueness: Oxymoron or Vision of the Future? IEEE Computer 39(3): 96-98 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings