- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Nikola Besinovic, Rob M. P. Goverde:
Stable and robust train routing in station areas with balanced infrastructure capacity occupation. Public Transp. 11(2): 211-236 (2019)
- Radhika Mittal:
Towards a More Stable Network Infrastructure. University of California, Berkeley, USA, 2018
- Xiaolan Tang, Donghui Hong, Wenlong Chen:
Data Acquisition Based on Stable Matching of Bipartite Graph in Cooperative Vehicle-Infrastructure Systems. Sensors 17(6): 1327 (2017)
- Florian Hagenauer, Christoph Sommer, Takamasa Higuchi, Onur Altintas, Falko Dressler:
Parked Cars as Virtual Network Infrastructure: Enabling Stable V2I Access for Long-Lasting Data Flows. CarSys@MobiCom 2017: 57-64
- Howard R. Turner, Robert M. Barron, Aaron G. McCrocklin:
Open Source Technologies to Build Stable and Resilient Infrastructures in Information Technology Education. SIGITE 2016: 31-33
- Gubran Al-Kubati, Ahmed Yassin Al-Dubai, Lewis M. Mackenzie, Dimitrios P. Pezaros:
Stable infrastructure-based routing for Intelligent Transportation Systems. ICC 2015: 3394-3399
- Abdelaziz Kella, Ghalem Belalem:
A Stable Matching Algorithm for VM Migration to Improve Energy Consumption and QOS in Cloud Infrastructures. Int. J. Cloud Appl. Comput. 4(2): 15-33 (2014)
- Mohammed S. Al-kahtani, Hussein T. Mouftah:
A stable clustering formation infrastructure protocol in mobile ad hoc networks. WiMob (3) 2005: 406-413
- Yunfei Zhang, Shaolong Li, Changjia Chen, Shu Zhang:
CIPS-P2P: A Stable Coordinates-Based Integrated-Paid-Service Peer-to-Peer Infrastructure. GCC (1) 2003: 446-451
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.