- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Dinard van der Laan:
Assigning multiple job types to parallel specialized servers. Discret. Event Dyn. Syst. 28(4): 471-507 (2018)
- Mengchu Zhou, Giancarlo Fortino, Weiming Shen, Jin Mitsugi, James Jobin, Rahul Bhattacharyya:
Guest Editorial Special Section on Advances and Applications of Internet of Things for Smart Automated Systems. IEEE Trans Autom. Sci. Eng. 13(3): 1225-1229 (2016)
- Ifeanyi Adigwe, Josephus Oriola:
Towards an understanding of job satisfaction as it correlates with organizational change among personnel in computer-based special libraries in Southwest Nigeria. Electron. Libr. 33(4): 773-794 (2015)
- Valery S. Gordon, Vitaly A. Strusevich, Alexandre Dolgui:
Scheduling with due date assignment under special conditions on job processing. J. Sched. 15(4): 447-456 (2012)
- Kenneth A. Marentette, Alan W. Johnson, Lisa Mills:
A measure of cross-training benefit versus job skill specialization. Comput. Ind. Eng. 57(3): 937-940 (2009)
- Johann L. Hurink, Jacob Jan Paulus:
Special Cases of Online Parallel Job Scheduling. CTW 2008: 82-85
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.