- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- John C. Trinder:
Editorial for Special Issue "Applications of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) for Land Cover Analysis". Remote. Sens. 12(15): 2428 (2020)
- Fabio Bovenga:
Special Issue "Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Techniques and Applications". Sensors 20(7): 1851 (2020)
- Gerhard Krieger, Alberto Moreira, Manfred Zink, Masanobu Shimada, Scott Hensley:
Guest Editorial Foreword to the Special Issue on Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR): New Techniques, Missions and Applications. IEEE J. Sel. Top. Appl. Earth Obs. Remote. Sens. 9(3): 967-970 (2016)
- Matthias Weiß, Joachim H. G. Ender, Christoph H. Gierull:
Foreword to the Special Issue on Scientific and Technological Progress of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR). IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 51(8): 4363-4365 (2013)
- Matthias Weiss, Joachim H. G. Ender, Christoph H. Gierull, Jong-Sen Lee:
Foreword to the Special Issue on Synthetic Aperture Radar Technologies and Techniques. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 49(10): 3483-3485 (2011)
- Alberto Moreira, David Hounam, Werner Wiesbeck:
Foreword to the Special Issue on Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Technologies and Techniques. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote. Sens. 45(11-1): 3303-3305 (2007)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.