- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Gustavo H. Paetzold, Lucia Specia:
A Survey on Lexical Simpli cation. J. Artif. Intell. Res. 60: 549-593 (2017)
- Rachel H. Ellaway, David Topps, Jordan MacDonald, Bryan Copeland, Adriana Olmos, Bruce Spencer:
HSVO: a Functional XML Specifi cation for Integrating Simulation Devices. Bio-Algorithms and Med-Systems 6(11): 47-51 (2010)
- Laura Sprunger, Michael Clark, William E. Acree Jr., Michael H. Abraham:
Characterization of Room-Temperature Ionic Liquids by the Abraham Model with Cation-Specific and Anion-Specific Equation Coefficients. J. Chem. Inf. Model. 47(3): 1123-1129 (2007)
- Daniela Grigori, Mokrane Bouzeghoub:
Service retrieval based on behavioral speci.cation. IEEE SCC 2005: 333-336
- Benjamin M. Brosgol, Andy J. Wellings:
A Comparison of the Asynchronous Transfer of Control Features in Ada and the Real-Time Speci.cation for Java. Ada-Europe 2003: 113-128
- Rachel Schurhammer:
Simulations par dynamique moléculaire de la solvatation et du comportement interfacial d'espèces hydrophobes.Application à l'hypothèse TATB et à l'extraction liquide/liquide de cations par le CO2 supercritique. (Molecular Dynamics Simulations on the solvation and interfactial behaviour of hydrophobic species.Applications to the TATB hypothesis and to the liquid/liquid extraction of cations to supercritical CO2). Louis Pasteur University, Strasbourg, Alsace, France, 2001
- Erik Fransén, Angel A. Alonso, Michael E. Hasselmo:
Entorhinal neuronal activity during delayed matching tasks may depend upon muscarinic-induced non-specific cation current I(CANM). Neurocomputing 38-40: 601-606 (2001)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.