- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Martijn F. Legêne, Willem L. Auping, Gonçalo Homem De Almeida Correia, Bart van Arem:
Spatial impact of automated driving in urban areas. J. Simulation 14(4): 295-303 (2020)
- Miao Liu, Tao Yu, Xingfa Gu, Zhensheng Sun, Jian Yang, Zhouwei Zhang, Xiaofei Mi, Weijia Cao, Juan Li:
The Impact of Spatial Resolution on the Classification of Vegetation Types in Highly Fragmented Planting Areas Based on Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Hyperspectral Images. Remote. Sens. 12(1): 146 (2020)
- Ying Zhang, Lixin Sun:
Spatial-temporal impacts of urban land use land cover on land surface temperature: Case studies of two Canadian urban areas. Int. J. Appl. Earth Obs. Geoinformation 75: 171-181 (2019)
- Yandong Wang, Shisi Ruan, Teng Wang, Mengling Qiao:
Rapid estimation of an earthquake impact area using a spatial logistic growth model based on social media data. Int. J. Digit. Earth 12(11): 1265-1284 (2019)
- Chang Yang, Zhen Liu:
The Potential Impact of Depression User Spatial Experience on Emotional Management: A Case of High School in Greater Bay Area, China. HCI (20) 2019: 370-381
- Renata Graf, Kamil Jawgiel:
The Impact of the Parameterisation of Physiographic Features of Urbanised Catchment Areas on the Spatial Distribution of Components of the Water Balance Using the WetSpass Model. ISPRS Int. J. Geo Inf. 7(7): 278 (2018)
- Rosa Oltra-Carrió, Xavier Briottet, M. Bonhomme:
Impact of spatial and spectral resolutions on the classification of urban areas. JURSE 2015: 1-4
- Daisuke Anzai, Sho Aoyama, Masafumi Yamanaka, Jianqing Wang:
Impact of Spatial Diversity Reception on SAR Reduction in Implant Body Area Networks. IEICE Trans. Commun. 95-B(12): 3822-3829 (2012)
- Felicjan Rydzak, Michael Obersteiner, Florian Kraxner:
Impact of Global Earth Observation - Systemic view across GEOSS Societal Benefit Areas. Int. J. Spatial Data Infrastructures Res. 5: 216-243 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.