- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Yangming Shi, Jing Du, Eric D. Ragan:
Review visual attention and spatial memory in building inspection: Toward a cognition-driven information system. Adv. Eng. Informatics 44: 101061 (2020)
- Fan Zhou, Hantao Wu, Goce Trajcevski, Ashfaq A. Khokhar, Kunpeng Zhang:
Semi-supervised Trajectory Understanding with POI Attention for End-to-End Trip Recommendation. ACM Trans. Spatial Algorithms and Systems 6(2): 13:1-13:25 (2020)
- Meng Zhang, Shicheng Wang, Dongfang Yang, Yongfei Li, Hao He:
Spatial attention model based target detection for aerial robotic systems. IJIRA 3(4): 471-479 (2019)
- Annina Brügger, Kai-Florian Richter, Sara Irina Fabrikant:
Distributing Attention Between Environment and Navigation System to Increase Spatial Knowledge Acquisition During Assisted Wayfinding. COSIT (Workshops/Posters) 2017: 19-22
- Patrick Holthaus, Ingo Lütkebohle, Marc Hanheide, Sven Wachsmuth:
Can I Help You? - A Spatial Attention System for a Receptionist Robot. ICSR 2010: 325-334
- Yan Bao, Ernst Pöppel:
Two spatially separated attention systems in the visual field: evidence from inhibition of return. Cogn. Process. 8(1): 37-44 (2007)
- Frank A. Biocca, Charles B. Owen, Arthur Tang, Corey Bohil:
Attention Issues in Spatial Information Systems: Directing Mobile Users' Visual Attention Using Augmented Reality. J. Manag. Inf. Syst. 23(4): 163-184 (2007)
- Sven Bertel:
Some Notes on the Control of Attention, its Modeling and Anticipatory Cognitive Computing. AAAI Spring Symposium: Control Mechanisms for Spatial Knowledge Processing in Cognitive / Intelligent Systems 2007: 1-6
- Gustavo Deco, Josef Zihl:
A Neurodynamical Model of Visual Attention: Feedback Enhancement of Spatial Resolution in a Hierarchical System. J. Comput. Neurosci. 10(3): 231-253 (2001)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.