- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Francesco Ongaro, Eduardo Cerqueira, Luca Foschini, Antonio Corradi, Mario Gerla:
Enhancing the quality level support for real-time multimedia applications in software-defined networks. ICNC 2015: 505-509
- Miltos D. Grammatikakis, Antonis Papagrigoriou, Polydoros Petrakis, George Kornaros:
Non-intrusive NoC DFS for Soft Real-Time Multimedia Applications. DSD 2013: 60-63
- Juan A. Colmenares, K. H. Kim, Zhen Zhang, Chae-Deok Lim, Kee-Wook Rim:
Real-Time-Component Based Software Architecture for QoS-adaptive Networked Multimedia Applications. ISORC 2010: 133-142
- Andrea Acquaviva, Andrea Alimonda, Salvatore Carta, Michele Pittau:
Assessing Task Migration Impact on Embedded Soft Real-Time Streaming Multimedia Applications. EURASIP J. Embed. Syst. 2008 (2008)
- John Hartung, Arnaud Jacquin, James Pawlyk, Kathleen L. Shipley:
A Real-Time Scalable Software Video Codec for Collaborative Applications over Packet Networks. ACM Multimedia 1998: 419-426
- Changpeng Fan:
Realizing a Soft Real-Time Framework for Supporting Distributed Multimedia Applications. FTDCS 1995: 128-134
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.