- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Sanggyu Shin, Yoichi Seto, Mayumi Sasaki, Kei Sakamoto:
Analysis of Specific Personal Information Protection Assessment in the Social Security and Tax Number System of Local Governments in Japan. CISIM 2017: 685-696
- Hisao Sakazaki, Dan Yamamoto, Akihiro Sugimoto, Shinji Hirata:
Secure ID management for social security and tax number system. ICEGOV 2013: 280-284
- Brij B. Gupta, Nadeem Jamali:
Predicting Number of Zombies in a DDoS Attacks Using Isotonic Regression. Mining Social Networks and Security Informatics 2013: 145-159
- Eleni Gessiou, Alexandros Labrinidis, Sotiris Ioannidis:
A Greek (privacy) tragedy: the introduction of social security numbers in Greece. WPES 2009: 101-104
- Hal Berghel:
Identity Theft, Social Security Numbers, and the Web. Commun. ACM 43(2): 17-21 (2000)
- Chris Hibbert:
What to Do When They Ask for Your Social Security Number. Computerization and Controversy, 2nd Ed. 1996: 686-696
- Simson L. Garfinkel:
Risks of Social Security Numbers. Commun. ACM 38(10): 146 (1995)
- Prepared testimony and statement for the record of Marc Rotenberg director, Washington office, computer professionals for social responsibility (CPSR) on the use of the social security number as a national identifier before the subcommittee on social secu rity, committee on ways and means, U.S house of representatives February 27, 1991. SIGCAS Comput. Soc. 21(2-4): 13-19 (1991)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.