- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Weiheng Jiang, Xiaogang Wu, Yi Gong, Wanxin Yu, Xinhui Zhong:
Monthly electricity consumption forecasting by the fruit fly optimization algorithm enhanced Holt-Winters smoothing method. CoRR abs/1908.06836 (2019)
- Morteza Safaei Pour, Mahmoud Salmasizadeh:
A new CPA resistant software implementation for symmetric ciphers with smoothed power consumption: SIMON case study. ISeCure 9(2): 119-130 (2017)
- Paula Medina Maçaira, Reinaldo Castro Souza, Fernando Luiz Cyrino Oliveira:
Modelling and Forecasting the Residential Electricity Consumption in Brazil with Pegels Exponential Smoothing Techniques. ITQM 2015: 328-335
- Shaojie Tang, Qiuyuan Huang, Xiang-Yang Li, Dapeng Wu:
Smoothing the energy consumption: Peak demand reduction in smart grid. INFOCOM 2013: 1133-1141
- Pushan Dutt, Vineet Padmanabhan:
Crisis and Consumption Smoothing. Marketing Science 30(3): 491-512 (2011)
- Abdallatif S. Abu-Issa, Steven F. Quigley:
Multi-degree smoother for low power consumption in single and multiple scan-chains BIST. ISQED 2010: 689-696
- Bertrand Le Gal, Aurélien Ribon, Lilian Bossuet, Dominique Dallet:
Reducing and smoothing power consumption of ROM-based controller implementations. SBCCI 2010: 8-13
- Hui-Cheng Wang, Chun-Yuan Ye, Hsiao-I Kuo, Tsorng-Chyi Hwang:
Impact of Exchange Rate Changes on Asian Tourism Consumption: New Evidence from a Panel Smooth Transition Model. CSIE (4) 2009: 495-498
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.