- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Hong Yang, Yasheng Zhang, Wenzhe Ding:
Multiple Heterogeneous P-DCNNs Ensemble With Stacking Algorithm: A Novel Recognition Method of Space Target ISAR Images Under the Condition of Small Sample Set. IEEE Access 8: 75543-75570 (2020)
- Fan Zhang, Yunchong Wang, Jun Ni, Yongsheng Zhou, Wei Hu:
SAR Target Small Sample Recognition Based on CNN Cascaded Features and AdaBoost Rotation Forest. IEEE Geosci. Remote. Sens. Lett. 17(6): 1008-1012 (2020)
- Dali Wang, Zheng Lu, Yichi Xu, Zi Wang, Anthony Santella, Zhirong Bao:
Cellular Structure Image Classification With Small Targeted Training Samples. IEEE Access 7: 148967-148974 (2019)
- Bin Zhang, Jie Zhou, Jianbo Li:
Improved Shrinkage Estimators of Covariance Matrices With Toeplitz-Structured Targets in Small Sample Scenarios. IEEE Access 7: 116785-116798 (2019)
- Zhen Guo, Jinlong Chen, Minghao Yang:
Research on Small Sample Target Detection Technology in Natural Scenes. ICCAI 2019: 231-235
- Qinghao Zeng, Jinlong Chen, Minghao Yang:
Research on False Alarm Removal Method Based on SVM for Small Sample Target Detection. ICCAI 2019: 236-239
- Yu Chen, Hongbing Meng, Xinling Wen, Pengge Ma, Yuxin Qin, Zhengxiang Ma, Zhaoyu Liu:
Classification methods of a small sample target object in the sky based on the higher layer visualizing feature and transfer learning deep networks. EURASIP J. Wirel. Commun. Netw. 2018: 127 (2018)
- Zhenzhen Fu, Fan Zhang, Qiang Yin, Ruirui Li, Wei Hu, Wei Li:
Small Sample Learning Optimization for Resnet Based Sar Target Recognition. IGARSS 2018: 2330-2333
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.