- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Hamdi Aloulou, Mounir Mokhtari, Bessam Abdulrazak:
Pilot Site Deployment of an IoT Solution for Older Adults' Early Behavior Change Detection. Sensors 20(7): 1888 (2020)
- Wei Wang, Jianhua Shi, Lingjun Zhao, Xingwei Yan:
A Site Model Based Change Detection Method for SAR Images. CVPR Workshops 2019: 738-742
- Dilkushi A. de Alwis Pitts, Emily So:
Enhanced change detection index for disaster response, recovery assessment and monitoring of accessibility and open spaces (camp sites). Int. J. Appl. Earth Obs. Geoinformation 57: 49-60 (2017)
- Jing Huang, Suya You:
Change Detection in Laser-Scanned Data of Industrial Sites. WACV 2015: 733-740
- Michael E. Zelinski, John Henderson, Milton Smith:
Use of Landsat 5 for Change Detection at 1998 Indian and Pakistani Nuclear Test Sites. IEEE J. Sel. Top. Appl. Earth Obs. Remote. Sens. 7(8): 3453-3460 (2014)
- Kelvin Woods, Maxine A. McClain, Yue Joseph Wang, Matthew T. Freedman:
Patient site model supported change detection. Medical Imaging: Image Processing 2000
- Nagaraj Nandhakumar, Jonathan D. Michel, D. Gregory Arnold, George A. Tsihrintzis, Vincent J. Velten:
Robust thermophysics-based interpretation of radiometrically uncalibrated IR images for ATR and site change detection. IEEE Trans. Image Process. 6(1): 65-78 (1997)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.