- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Tobias Strauch:
Deriving AOC C-Models from D&V Languages for Single- or Multi-Threaded Execution Using C or C++. CoRR abs/1807.05442 (2018)
- Yuriy Kochura, Sergii Stirenko, Anis Rojbi, Oleg Alienin, Michail Novotarskiy, Yuri Gordienko:
Comparative Analysis of Open Source Frameworks for Machine Learning with Use Case in Single-Threaded and Multi-Threaded Modes. CoRR abs/1706.02248 (2017)
- Yuriy Kochura, Sergii Stirenko, Oleg Alienin, Michail Novotarskiy, Yuri Gordienko:
Performance Analysis of Open Source Machine Learning Frameworks for Various Parameters in Single-Threaded and Multi-Threaded Modes. CoRR abs/1708.08670 (2017)
- Chang Yao, Divyakant Agrawal, Gang Chen, Qian Lin, Beng Chin Ooi, Weng-Fai Wong, Meihui Zhang:
Exploiting Single-Threaded Model in Multi-Core In-Memory Systems. IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng. 28(10): 2635-2650 (2016)
- Lena Feinbube, Daniel Richter, Andreas Polze:
An Error Model for Multi-threaded Single-Node Applications, and Its Implementation. QRS Companion 2016: 7-14
- Tobias Strauch:
Deriving AOC C-Models from D&V Languages for Single- or Multi-Threaded Execution Using C or C++. MBMV 2015: 173-182
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.