- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Mingrui Ray Zhang, Shumin Zhai, Jacob O. Wobbrock:
Text Entry Throughput: Towards Unifying Speed and Accuracy in a Single Performance Metric. CHI 2019: 636
- Andres Cabrera-Lozoya, Fernando Cerdán, Maria-Dolores Cano, Diego Garcia-Sanchez, Sergio Lujan-Fernandez:
Unifying heterogeneous e-learning modalities in a single platform: CADI, a case study. Comput. Educ. 58(1): 617-630 (2012)
- Aggeliki Tsohou, Spyros Kokolakis, Costas Lambrinoudakis, Stefanos Gritzalis:
Unifying ISO Security Standards Practices into a Single Security Framework. SAISMC 2010: 188-203
- Jonathan Schaeffer, Aske Plaat, Andreas Junghanns:
Unifying single-agent and two-player search. Inf. Sci. 135(3-4): 151-175 (2001)
- Jonathan Schaeffer, Aske Plaat:
Unifying Single-Agent and Two-Player Search. Canadian Conference on AI 2000: 1-12
- Eric Violard, Guy-René Perrin:
PEI: a Single Unifying Model to Design Parallel Programs. PARLE 1993: 500-516
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.