- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Usha Jain, Muzzammil Hussain, Jagadeesh Kakarla:
Simple, secure, and lightweight mechanism for mutual authentication of nodes in tiny wireless sensor networks. Int. J. Commun. Syst. 33(9) (2020)
- Zongxian Yang, Sid Zarabi, Egon Fernandes, Maria-Isabel Rua-Taborda, Hélène Debéda, Armaghan Salehian, David Nairn, Lan Wei:
A Simple Wireless Sensor Node System for Electricity Monitoring Applications: Design, Integration, and Testing with Different Piezoelectric Energy Harvesters. Sensors 18(11): 3733 (2018)
- Tao Du, Shouning Qu, Qingbei Guo, Lian-jiang Zhu:
A simple efficient anchor-free node localization algorithm for wireless sensor networks. Int. J. Distributed Sens. Networks 13(4) (2017)
- Andriamampianina Aina Randrianarisaina, Olivier Pasquier, Pascal Chargé:
A function approach for simple wireless sensor node energy consumption modeling. FDL 2013: 1-8
- Christian Renner, Volker Turau:
State-of-charge assessment for supercap-powered sensor nodes: Keep it simple stupid! INSS 2012: 1-6
- Asher Hoskins, Julie A. McCann:
Beasties: Simple wireless sensor nodes. LCN 2008: 707-714
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.