- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Marian Dovgialo, Anna Chabuda, Anna Duszyk, Magdalena Zieleniewska, Marcin Pietrzak, Piotr T. Rózanski, Piotr J. Durka:
Assessment of Statistically Significant Command-Following in Pediatric Patients with Disorders of Consciousness, Based on Visual, Auditory and Tactile Event-Related Potentials. Int. J. Neural Syst. 29(3): 1850048:1-1850048:14 (2019)
- Barbara M. Johnston, Peter R. Johnston:
Determining the most significant input parameters in models of subendocardial ischaemia and their effect on ST segment epicardial potential distributions. Comput. Biol. Medicine 95: 75-89 (2018)
- Hong Ling, Sandhya Samarasinghe, Don Kulasiri:
Computational experiments reveal the efficacy of targeting CDK2 and CKIs for significantly lowering cellular senescence bar for potential cancer treatment. Biosyst. 111(2): 71-82 (2013)
- Christos Theoharatos, Apostolos Ifantis, Nikolaos A. Laskaris, George Economou:
Charting of geoelectric potential signal dynamics via geometrical techniques and its possible relation to significant earthquakes in Western Greece. Comput. Geosci. 34(6): 625-634 (2008)
- Renate Motschnig-Pitrik:
Significant learning communities as environments for actualising human potentials. Int. J. Knowl. Learn. 4(4): 383-397 (2008)
- Ling Huang, Jinhong Zhong:
ICA-Based Potential Significant Feature Extraction for Market Forecast. CIMCA/IAWTIC 2006: 176
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings