- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Jennifer Santoso, Takeshi Yamada, Shoji Makino:
Classification of causes of speech recognition errors using attention-based bidirectional long short-term memory and modulation spectrum. APSIPA 2019: 302-306
- Longbiao Wang, Seiichi Nakagawa, Norihide Kitaoka:
Robust Speech Recognition by Combining Short-Term and Long-Term Spectrum Based Position-Dependent CMN with Conventional CMN. IEICE Trans. Inf. Syst. 91-D(3): 457-466 (2008)
- Carlos Avendaño, Hynek Hermansky:
On the effects of short-term spectrum smoothing in channel normalization. IEEE Trans. Speech Audio Process. 5(4): 372-374 (1997)
- Hamid Reza Sadegh Mohammadi:
Efficient coding of the short-term speech spectrum. University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, 1995
- Hamid Reza Sadegh Mohammadi, W. Harvey Holmes:
Predictive delta adaptive scalar quantization: an efficient method for coding the short-term speech spectrum. EUROSPEECH 1995
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.