- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Shiqiang Tao, Licong Cui, Xi Wu, Guo-Qiang Zhang:
Facilitating Cohort Discovery by Enhancing Ontology Exploration, Query Management and Query Sharing for Large Clinical Data Repositories. AMIA 2017
- Licong Cui, Shiqiang Tao, Guo-Qiang Zhang:
Biomedical Ontology Quality Assurance Using a Big Data Approach. TKDD 10(4): 41:1-41:28 (2016)
- Licong Cui, Yan Huang, Shiqiang Tao, Samden D. Lhatoo, Guo-Qiang Zhang:
ODaCCI: Ontology-guided Data Curation for Multisite Clinical Research Data Integration in the NINDS Center for SUDEP Research. AMIA 2016
- Mengmeng Sun, Wei Zhu, Shiqiang Tao, Licong Cui, Guo-Qiang Zhang:
COBE: A Conjunctive Ontology Browser and Explorer for Visualizing SNOMED CT Fragments. AMIA 2015
- Georgios M. Santipantakis, George A. Vouros:
Constructing E-SHIQ Distributed Knowledge Bases via Ontology Modularization: The mONTul method. WoMO@FOIS 2014
- Dong-hui Yuan, Da-you Liu, Shi-qun Shen, Pu Yan:
Improved Semantic Retrieval Based on Domain Ontology. FSKD (1) 2009: 207-211
- Francesca A. Lisi, Floriana Esposito:
Learning SHIQ+log Rules for Ontology Evolution. SWAP 2008
- Ian Horrocks, Peter F. Patel-Schneider, Frank van Harmelen:
From SHIQ and RDF to OWL: the making of a Web Ontology Language. J. Web Semant. 1(1): 7-26 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.