- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Sung Chune Choi, Minseuk Choi, Chunkyeong Lee, Hee Yong Youn:
Distributed Lock Manager for Distributed File System in Shared-Disk Environment. CIT 2010: 2706-2713
- Shared-Disk File System. Encyclopedia of Database Systems 2009: 2637
- Rui-yong Jia, Yan-yuan Zhang, Yong Feng, Zhong-hua Li:
Adding Multiple Paths Capabilities in a User-Level Shared-Disk File System. SNPD 2004: 366-372
- Changxun Wu, Randal C. Burns:
Handling Heterogeneity in Shared-Disk File Systems. SC 2003: 7
- Frank B. Schmuck, Roger L. Haskin:
GPFS: A Shared-Disk File System for Large Computing Clusters. FAST 2002: 231-244
- Y.-J. Lee, C.-S. Park, Gyoung Bae Kim, K.-W. Rim, Bum Joo Shin:
SANtopia: Shared-disk File System for Storage Cluster. IASTED PDCS 2002: 459-464
- Kenneth W. Preslan, Andrew P. Barry, Jonathan Brassow, Russell Cattelan, Adam Manthei, Erling Nygaard, Seth Van Oort, David Teigland, Mike Tilstra, Matthew T. O'Keefe, Grant Erickson, Manish Agarwal:
Implementing Journaling in a Linux Shared Disk File System. IEEE Symposium on Mass Storage Systems 2000: 351-378
- Kenneth W. Preslan, Andrew P. Barry, Jonathan Brassow, Grant Erickson, Erling Nygaard, Christopher Sabol, Steven R. Soltis, David Teigland, Matthew T. O'Keefe:
A 64-bit, Shared Disk File System for Linux. IEEE Symposium on Mass Storage Systems 1999: 22-41
- Kevin C. Matthews:
Implementing a Shared File System on a HIPPI Disk Array. IEEE Symposium on Mass Storage Systems 1995: 77-88
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.