- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Adam Domanski, Joanna Domanska, Tadeusz Czachórski, Jerzy Klamka, Dariusz Marek, Jakub Szygula:
AQM Mechanism with the Dropping Packet Function Based on the Answer of Several PIα Controllers. CN 2019: 400-412
- Anver K. Enaleev:
Optimal incentive compatible mechanism in a system with several active elements. Automation and Remote Control 78(1): 146-158 (2017)
- Eric Bonnetier, Lukás Jakabcin, Stéphane Labbé, Anne Replumaz:
Numerical simulation of a class of models that combine several mechanisms of dissipation: Fracture, plasticity, viscous dissipation. J. Comput. Phys. 271: 397-414 (2014)
- Henry Schellhorn:
A trading mechanism contingent on several indices. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 213(3): 551-558 (2011)
- Waka Nagao, Yoshifumi Manabe, Tatsuaki Okamoto:
On the Equivalence of Several Security Notions of Key Encapsulation Mechanism. IACR Cryptology ePrint Archive 2006: 268 (2006)
- Pyung Soo Kim, Jae Hwang Lee:
Mobile IPv6 Fast Handover Mechanism in Wireless LAN with Several Access Routers. ICCSA (1) 2003: 190-198
- Bruce L. Jacob, Trevor N. Mudge:
A Look at Several Memory Management Units, TLB-Refill Mechanisms, and Page Table Organizations. ASPLOS 1998: 295-306
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.