- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Mitsuharu Arimura:
A Variable-to-Fixed Length Lossless Source Code Attaining Better Performance than Tunstall Code in Several Criterions. IEICE Trans. Fundam. Electron. Commun. Comput. Sci. 101-A(1): 249-258 (2018)
- Haydar Akça, George E. Chatzarakis, Ioannis P. Stavroulakis:
An oscillation criterion for delay differential equations with several non-monotone arguments. Appl. Math. Lett. 59: 101-108 (2016)
- José Luis Guerrero, Jesús García, Luis Martí, José Manuel Molina, Antonio Berlanga:
A stopping criterion based on Kalman estimation techniques with several progress indicators. GECCO 2009: 587-594
- Cecile Bidot, Nicolas Paul, Luc Fety, Michel Terré:
A new optimization criterion for extracting several straight lines in a binary image. EUSIPCO 2008: 1-5
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.