- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Archana B. Saxena, Meenu Dawe:
IAAS Trust in Public Domain: Evaluative Framework for Service Provider. ICALT 2018: 458-460
- James Kempf, Martin Korling, Stephan Baucke, Samy Touati, Victa McClelland, Ignacio Mas, Olof Backman:
Fostering rapid, cross-domain service innovation in operator networks through Service Provider SDN. ICC 2014: 3064-3069
- Chin-Chol Kim, Jaesung Park, Yujin Lim:
Framework for Performance Metrics and Service Class for Providing End-to-End Services across Multiple Provider Domains. UCMA (2) 2011: 107-113
- Gilles Bertrand:
Towards flexible QoS provisioning for inter-provider services. (Mécanismes de routage inter-domaine multi-critère. Vers des services inter-opérateurs à performances garanties). Telecom Bretagne, Brest, France, 2009
- Soheil Saberi, Roland P. Malhamé, Lorne Mason:
Pricing for QoS Provisioning Across Multiple Internet Service Provider Domains. NET-COOP 2007: 236-246
- Panos Georgatsos, Jason Spencer, David Griffin, Takis Damilatis, Hamid Asgari, Jonas Griem, George Pavlou, Pierrick Morand:
Provider-Level Service Agreements for Inter-domain QoS Delivery. QofIS 2004: 368-377
- Richard Margiano:
The Ninth Circuit holds that Internet Domain Name E-mail and Web Service Provider is not a Cybersquatter for Trademark Dilution Purposes, Avery Dennison Corp. v. Sumpton. Journal of Information, Law and Technology 1999(3) (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.