- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Chunkai Zhang, Zilin Du, Yiwen Zu:
An Efficient Algorithm for Extracting High-Utility Hierarchical Sequential Patterns. Wirel. Commun. Mob. Comput. 2020: 8816228:1-8816228:12 (2020)
- Shilin Qu, Fajie Yuan, Guibing Guo, Liguang Zhang, Wei Wei:
CmnRec: Sequential Recommendations with Chunk-accelerated Memory Network. CoRR abs/2004.13401 (2020)
- Chunkai Zhang, Yiwen Zu:
An Efficient Parallel High Utility Sequential Pattern Mining Algorithm. HPCC/SmartCity/DSS 2019: 2798-2803
- Chunkai Zhang, Yiwen Zu, Junli Nie, Linzi Du, Jingqi Du, Siyuan Hong, Wenping Wu:
A Fast Algorithm for Hiding High Utility Sequential Patterns. ISPA/BDCloud/SocialCom/SustainCom 2019: 1316-1322
- Guoqi Li, Lei Deng, Dong Wang, Wei Wang, Fei Zeng, Ziyang Zhang, Huanglong Li, Sen Song, Pei Jing, Luping Shi:
Hierarchical Chunking of Sequential Memory on Neuromorphic Architecture with Reduced Synaptic Plasticity. Frontiers Comput. Neurosci. 10: 136 (2016)
- Ning Wang, Jing-Chao Sun, Meng Joo Er, Yancheng Liu:
Hybrid recursive least squares algorithm for online sequential identification using data chunks. Neurocomputing 174: 651-660 (2016)
- Frances Yung, Kevin Duh, Yuji Matsumoto:
Sequential Annotation and Chunking of Chinese Discourse Structure. SIGHAN@IJCNLP 2015: 1-6
- Tomoya Iwakura:
Fast Boosting-based Part-of-Speech Tagging and Text Chunking with Efficient Rule Representation for Sequential Labeling. RANLP 2009: 161-165
- Takanobu Oba, Takaaki Hori, Atsushi Nakamura:
Sentence boundary detection using sequential dependency analysis combined with CRF-based chunking. INTERSPEECH 2006
- Chandrasekhar V. S. Pammi, Krishna P. Miyapuram, Raju S. Bapi, Kenji Doya:
Chunking Phenomenon in Complex Sequential Skill Learning in Humans. ICONIP 2004: 294-299
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.