- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Fatos Xhafa, Burak Kilic, Paul Krause:
Evaluation of IoT stream processing at edge computing layer for semantic data enrichment. Future Gener. Comput. Syst. 105: 730-736 (2020)
- Fangzhou Bao, Xiaoyu Sun, Weilan Luo, Xintao Liu, Genlin Ji, Bin Zhao:
Efficient Semantic Enrichment Process for Human Trajectories in Surveillance Videos. BESC 2019: 1-4
- Santiago Gonzalez-Toral, Mauricio Espinoza Mejía, Kenneth Palacio-Baus, Victor Saquicela:
A General Process for the Semantic Annotation and Enrichment of Electronic Program Guides. KGSWC 2019: 72-86
- Loubna El Faquih, Hanae Sbaï, Mounia Fredj:
Towards a semantic enrichment of configurable process models. CIST 2014: 1-6
- Javier Lacasta, Javier Nogueras-Iso, Gilles Falquet, Jacques Teller, F. Javier Zarazaga-Soria:
Design and evaluation of a semantic enrichment process for bibliographic databases. Data Knowl. Eng. 88: 94-107 (2013)
- Noyan Ilk, J. Leon Zhao, Paulo B. Góes, Paul Hofmann:
Semantic enrichment process: An approach to software component reuse in modernizing enterprise systems. Information Systems Frontiers 13(3): 359-370 (2011)
- Souleiman Hasan, Edward Curry, Mauricio Banduk, Seán O'Riain:
Toward Situation Awareness for the Semantic Sensor Web: Complex Event Processing with Dynamic Linked Data Enrichment. SSN 2011: 69-81
- Yun Lin, Arne Sølvberg:
Goal Annotation of Process Models for Semantic Enrichment of Process Knowledge. CAiSE 2007: 355-369
- Claudia Diamantini, Nacer Boudjlida:
About Semantic Enrichment of Strategic Data Models as Part of Enterprise Models. Business Process Management Workshops 2006: 348-359
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.