- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- John W. O'Farrell, Rakshith Thambehalli Venkatesh, Sanjeev Baskiyar:
Secondary Bus Performance in Retiring Cache Write-Backs to Memory. ISCIS 2011: 463-469
- Ando Ki, Alan E. Knowles:
Stride prefetching for the secondary data cache. J. Syst. Archit. 46(12): 1093-1102 (2000)
- Ando Ki:
Secondary cache enhancement using a novel tagged prefetching method. Microprocess. Microsystems 23(4): 245-253 (1999)
- Yasushi Sugimura:
Avoiding secondary cache conflict misses in a real-time system. Systems and Computers in Japan 29(4): 43-59 (1998)
- Sunil Kim, Alexander V. Veidenbaum:
Stride-directed Prefetching for Secondary Caches. ICPP 1997: 314-323
- Subbarao Palacharla, Richard E. Kessler:
Evaluating Stream Buffers as a Secondary Cache Replacement. ISCA 1994: 24-33
- Benjamin J. Ewy, Joseph B. Evans:
Secondary cache performance in RISC architecture. SIGARCH Comput. Archit. News 21(3): 34-37 (1993)
- M. Hanawa, Tadahiko Nishimukai, O. Nishii, Masato Suzuki, K. Yano, M. Hiraki, S. Shukuri, T. Nishida:
On-Chip Multiple Superscalar Processors with Secondary Cache Memories. ICCD 1991: 128-131
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.